750M Research Spectrometer
The 750M delivers the resolution of a typical 1.0 metre spectrometer and the throughput of a smaller instrument in a convenient package. The higher resolution of the 750M makes it the right choice for the more demanding requirements of laser diode research and low-temperature photoluminescence applications.
- Superb resolution
- High throughput
- Unequalled repeatability
- Four ports capability
- High precision slit for the best resolution repeatability
- Compatible with most CCDs
- Complete line of arrays and single channel detectors
- A full range of accessories
- Fully automated with SpectraMax for Windows
- LabView VI available
Manufactured by HORIBA Scientific
High throughput, high resolution spectrometer. 2 models available.
0-1500 nm mechanical range (1200 g/mm grating)
F/6 or F/10.4
Automated on-axis dual grating turret
± 0.05 nm
± 0.005 nm
Manually variable slits.
838 x 311 x 330 mm