Auto SE, Simple Thin Film Measurement Tool!
Auto SE: Designed for your thin film measurements, to deliver maximum efficiency with simplicity
The Auto SE is a new thin film measurement tool that allows full automatic analysis of thin film samples with simple push button operation.
Sample analysis takes only a few seconds and provides a complete report that fully describes the thin film stack – including film thicknesses, optical constants, surface roughness, and film inhomogeneities.
The Auto SE is a highly featured instrument that includes an automatic XYZ stage, real-time imaging of the measurement site and automatic selection of spot size. Many accessories are available to suit a large range of applications.
The Auto SE includes built-in diagnostic indicators for the automatic detection and diagnosis of problems, with comprehensive operator guidance for troubleshooting.
The Auto SE stands out in its ease of use and numerous automatic features that made the Auto SE a turnkey instrument ideal for routine thin film measurement and device quality control.
- Thin film analysis made easy
- Highly featured system
- Sample vision system
- Microspot down to 25x60 µm
- Large choice of accessories
Manufactured by HORIBA Scientific
- Spectral range: 440-1000 nm
- Spot sizes: automatic selection 500x500 µm; 250x500 µm; 250x250 µm; 70x250 µm; 100x100 µm; 50x60 µm; 25x60 µm
- Detection: CCD – Resolution: 2nm
- sample stage: vacuum chucks, z height 40 mm
- Sample viewing: CCD camera - Field of view: 1.33x1 mm – Resolution: 10µm
- Goniometer: Fixed at 70° - Possible set up at 66° and 61.5°
- Numerous accessories
- Measurement time: <2s, typical 5s
- Accuracy: NIST 100nm d ± 4Å, n(632.8nm) ± 0.002
- Repeatability: NIST 15nm ± 0.2 Å