B-211/212/213 Twin Compact pH meter
Incorporate the world's first flat sensors, these compact pH meters are able to take accurate pH value (acidity - alkalinity) measurements from a single drop sample. The unique flat sensor allow measurements of powder and solid object samples be easily taken. The Twin pH meters can be used to measure the pH value of a wide variety of items including tropical fish tank water, river water, drainage treatment solutions, hair, cloth, food, soil, and rainwater. Three models are available; the B-211, with one-point automatic calibration, and the B-212/B-213 model, with two-point automatic calibration.
*B-211/B-212:for non-U.S. market, B-213 for U.S. market only
- Compact models incorporate in-house-developed flat sensors that give highly precise measurements.
- Micro volume measurements possible from a single drop (0.1ml to few micro) sample solution
- Light, easy-to-clean, and waterproof Twin pH meters are suitable for a wide range of measuring applications.
- A simple, efficient scoop function eliminates the need for pipettes and beakers in taking samples.
- Revolutionary sheet measurements pave the way for the application of pH measurements in new fields.
- A sensor guard protects the delicate electrode.
Manufactured by HORIBA
pH 2 - pH 12
5 - 40°C (Actual temperature of sample is compensated for to give value at ambient temperature.)
One-point (pH7) Calibration, Auto-Calibration(Calibration value backup), Waterproof, Auto-shut off, Direct measurement
Two-point (pH7, pH4) Calibration, Auto-Calibration(Calibration value backup), Waterproof, Auto-shut off, Direct measure
U.S. Standard based Two-point (pH7, pH4) Calibration, Auto-Calibration(Calibration value backup), Waterproof, Auto-shut off, Direct measure
165 mm x 29 mm x 19 mm
approx. 53 g.
Two 3-volt lithium batteries (Model CR-2032)