Bio-Day, a technology seminar focused on Life Science
20 June 2012
HORIBA Scientific, world-leader in scientific instrumentation, organizes its first Technology Seminar focused on Life Sciences.
This one-day event will be dedicated to introducing recent applications in Life Sciences. A series of presentations from key users will be followed by discussions and demonstrations of the instruments with a team of experts.
One event, two locations
- 18th October 2012, Paris – France
- 6th December 2012, Basel – Switzerland
- Label-free analysis of molecular interactions
- Rapid bacterial/cellular phenotyping
- FRET (life time) characterization of drugs, proteins, DNA…
- Membrane/Interface characterization
- Size and charge analysis of nano-particles
The seminars are free of charge, but registration is required.
For more information and registration, visit www.hjy-bioday.com