Discover an innovative compositional depth profiling technique
10 March 2017
Join us for a live webinar on Discover an innovative compositional depth profiling technique, held on Tuesday, April 4th, at 10 am and 5 pm CEST.
Plasma Profiling TOFMS (PP-TOFMS) is a novel technique for material characterization that provides ultra-fast and direct elemental composition as a function of depth. We will show you through numerous examples the potential of PP-TOFMS for the development of your thin films and devices, from growth to processing.
Key Learning Objectives
- Become familiar with the essential characteristics of this technique (speed, sensitivity, resolution)
- Learn how PP-TOFMS will be complementary to your current chemical profiling techniques (XPS, SIMS, SEM-EDX, RBS)
- Demonstrate how useful PP-TOFMS can be as a quick, close-loop process tool
Who Should Attend?
- Academic material research scientists and R&D engineers working in semiconductors, microelectronics, photonics, photovoltaics
- Metrology managers and engineers, surface scientists, XPS, SIMS, AES users
Agnès Tempez, PhD