See us at
- 9th Workshop Ellipsometry, Enschede, The Netherlands, 23-25 February
- American Physical Society (APS), San Antonio, TX, Booth 335, March 2-6
- Materials Research Society (MRS) Spring, San Francisco, CA, Booth 500, April 6-10
- Society of Vacuum Coaters (SVC), Santa Clara, CA, April 28-29
- 2015 EMRS Spring Meeting, May 11-15, Lille, France
- Photovoltaics Specialists Conference (IEEE-PVSC), New Orleans, LA, Booth 402, June 14-19
- American Vacuum Society (AVS), San Jose, CA Booth 429, Oct 18-23
- Materials Research Society (MRS) Fall, Boston, MA, December 1-3
Thin Film Quality Control
Fully automatic analysis of your thin film samples with simple push button operation. Control thin film thickness, optical constants, surface roughness, and thin film uniformity.
Visualize your sample and measure thin film thickness and optical constants in seconds.
"With Auto SE, routine work will never be the same!"
NEW NIR Extended Spectral Range !