See us at
- SPIE Photonics West, February 16-18, San Francisco, CA
- American Physical Society (APS), March 14-18, Baltimore, MD
- Materials Research Society (MRS) Spring, March 28-April 1, Phoenix, AZ
- 2016 E-MRS Spring Meeting, May 2-6, 2016, Lille, France
- Society of Vacuum Coaters (SVC), May 9-13, Indianapolis, IN
- IEEE-PVSC, June 5-10, Portland, OR
- 7th International Conference on Spectroscopic Ellipsometry (ICSE-7), June 6-10, 2016, Berlin, Germany
- Semicon West, July 12-14, San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Optics and Photonics, August 30-September 1, San Diego, CA
- American Vacuum Society (AVS), November 6-11, Nashville, TN
- Materials Research Society (MRS) Fall, November 27-December 2, Boston, MA
Thin Film Quality Control
Fully automatic analysis of your thin film samples with simple push button operation. Control thin film thickness, optical constants, surface roughness, and thin film uniformity.
Visualize your sample and measure thin film thickness and optical constants in seconds.
"With Auto SE, routine work will never be the same!"
NEW NIR Extended Spectral Range !