See us at
- 9th Workshop Ellipsometry, Enschede, The Netherlands, 23-25 February
- American Physical Society (APS), San Antonio, TX, Booth 335, March 2-6
- Materials Research Society (MRS) Spring, San Francisco, CA, Booth 500, April 6-10
- Society of Vacuum Coaters (SVC), Santa Clara, CA, April 28-29
- 2015 EMRS Spring Meeting, May 11-15, Lille, France
- Photovoltaics Specialists Conference (IEEE-PVSC), New Orleans, LA, Booth 402, June 14-19
- American Vacuum Society (AVS), San Jose, CA Booth 429, Oct 18-23
- Materials Research Society (MRS) Fall, Boston, MA, December 1-3
HORIBA Scientific’s spectroscopic ellipsometers are driven by the powerful and advanced DeltaPsi 2 software, designed for accurate and flexible measurement and characterization of thin film structures.
The HORIBA Smart SE and Auto SE spectroscopic ellipsometers also include the easy-to-use Auto Soft interface designed for fast and easy routine thin film measurement and characterization.