See us at
- SPIE Photonics West, February 16-18, San Francisco, CA
- American Physical Society (APS), March 14-18, Baltimore, MD
- Materials Research Society (MRS) Spring, March 28-April 1, Phoenix, AZ
- Society of Vacuum Coaters (SVC), May 9-13, Indianapolis, IN
- IEEE-PVSC, June 5-10, Portland, OR
- 7th International Conference on Spectroscopic Ellipsometry (ICSE-7), June 6-10, 2016, Berlin, Germany
- Semicon West, July 12-14, San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Optics and Photonics, August 30-September 1, San Diego, CA
- American Vacuum Society (AVS), November 6-11, Nashville, TN
- Materials Research Society (MRS) Fall, November 27-December 2, Boston, MA
HORIBA Scientific’s spectroscopic ellipsometers are driven by the powerful and advanced DeltaPsi 2 software, designed for accurate and flexible measurement and characterization of thin film structures.
The HORIBA Smart SE and Auto SE spectroscopic ellipsometers also include the easy-to-use Auto Soft interface designed for fast and easy routine thin film measurement and characterization.