See us at
- SPIE Photonics West, February 16-18, San Francisco, CA
- American Physical Society (APS), March 14-18, Baltimore, MD
- Materials Research Society (MRS) Spring, March 28-April 1, Phoenix, AZ
- 2016 E-MRS Spring Meeting, May 2-6, 2016, Lille, France
- Society of Vacuum Coaters (SVC), May 9-13, Indianapolis, IN
- IEEE-PVSC, June 5-10, Portland, OR
- 7th International Conference on Spectroscopic Ellipsometry (ICSE-7), June 6-10, 2016, Berlin, Germany
- Semicon West, July 12-14, San Francisco, CA
- SPIE Optics and Photonics, August 30-September 1, San Diego, CA
- American Vacuum Society (AVS), November 6-11, Nashville, TN
- Materials Research Society (MRS) Fall, November 27-December 2, Boston, MA
HORIBA Scientific’s ellipsometers incorporate non-rotating phase modulation and liquid crystal modulation technologies to provide the most sensitive and accurate ellipsometric measurement on a large spectral range from VUV to NIR.
In addition to thin film thickness and optical constants characterization, ellipsometric analysis provides rich information on material properties such as anisotropy, gradient, morphology, crystallinity, chemical composition and electrical conductivity.
Ellipsometers: UVISEL VIS: 210-880 nm | UVISEL FUV: 190-880 nm | UVISEL NIR: 245-2100 nm | UVISEL ER: 190-2100 nm | UVISEL LT: cost-effective ellipsometer
Ideal for non-destructive, accurate, and versatile thin film characterization in research and industry.
The UVISEL 2 VUV delivers the fastest thin film measurements over the largest wavelength range spanning from 147 nm to 2100 nm.
Visualize your sample and measure thin film thickness and optical constants in seconds.
"With Auto SE, routine work will never be the same!"
NEW NIR Extended Spectral Range !