- HORIBA Scientific Presents Young Fluorescence Investigator Award at Biophysical Show. Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Ultima TCSPC lifetime system, the next generation of turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific announces the acquisition of the Photon Technology International (PTI) Business... Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Generation of Turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime Systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Debuts World’s Fastest Benchtop Fluorometer with a Built-in UV-VIS Spectrophotometer...Read more
- Aqualog CDOM Fluorometer Wins Award as one of Best New Instruments in 2011...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific and NKT Photonics Introduce the World’s First Commercial Integrated Supercontinuum Powered Spectrofluorometers... Read more
- Aqualog®, the only simultaneous absorbance and fluorescence system, measures CDOM (colored dissolved organic matter) in water 100 times faster than previous fluorescence methods...Read more
- World's First 100MHz Picosecond Diode Source With USB Interface and Plug-and-Play Interchangeable Heads ...Read more
HORIBA Scientific offers Fluorescence Spectroscopy software tailored precisely for the types of experiments you perform. Our software runs through the Windows® environment, and controls all aspects of your system, from control of the slits at the entrance and exit ports of your spectrograph, to detector gain, system correction files, blank-subtraction, and automated batch-processing.
In addition, our software performs post-experimental modeling using the latest in mathematical techniques, and adds the power of advanced graphical display and export via many popular file-formats.
See below for our Fluorescence Spectroscopy Software:
The NEW Aqualog® Datastream Dashboard facilitates completely automated analysis and reporting of a wide range of organic matter parameters that are critical for managing and optimizing the drinking water treatment process.
Nanosizer® in Origin® Pro 8 simplifies the process for simulation and analysis for single‐walled carbon nanotube excitation‐emission map simulation and analysis. Nanosizer is used with our Nanolog spectrofluorometers, which are specifically designed for research in nanotechnology and nanomaterials.
FluorEssence™ for Windows® sets a new standard for fluorescence software. FluorEssence™ merges spectrofluorometer data-acquisition directly to the famous processing power of Origin® software.
PTI FelixGX is software for instrument control and control of the accessories includes analytical functions for trace manipulation and spectral and kinetic analysis. PTI FelixGX also provides a full set of data acquisition protocols and controls the hardware for all system configurations and operating modes.
HORIBA Scientific decay analysis software recovers kinetic information (such as fluorescence lifetime and rotational correlation times) from luminescence decay data by fitting the raw decay data to one of a selection of kinetic models.