- HORIBA Scientific Presents Young Fluorescence Investigator Award at Biophysical Show. Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Ultima TCSPC lifetime system, the next generation of turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific announces the acquisition of the Photon Technology International (PTI) Business... Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Generation of Turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime Systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Debuts World’s Fastest Benchtop Fluorometer with a Built-in UV-VIS Spectrophotometer...Read more
- Aqualog CDOM Fluorometer Wins Award as one of Best New Instruments in 2011...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific and NKT Photonics Introduce the World’s First Commercial Integrated Supercontinuum Powered Spectrofluorometers... Read more
- Aqualog®, the only simultaneous absorbance and fluorescence system, measures CDOM (colored dissolved organic matter) in water 100 times faster than previous fluorescence methods...Read more
- World's First 100MHz Picosecond Diode Source With USB Interface and Plug-and-Play Interchangeable Heads ...Read more
Investigating Fluorescence Lifetime Spectroscopy and Imaging
Fluorescence lifetime spectroscopy and imaging is now a global technique no longer the preserve of the specialist. In this webinar world-expert in fluorescence lifetimes David Birch will take you through the basics of the technique and lead you into frontier areas that will serve as examples for enhancing your own research.
Title: Investigating Fluorescence Lifetime Spectroscopy and Imaging
Speaker: David Birch
OriginalBroadcast: November 2nd, 2010
Click here to view the movie.