Microscope Optical Spectrometer
MicOS, the latest in microspectrometers is a fully integrated, versatile and cost effective microspectrometer that combines a microscope head directly coupled to a high-performance, triple gratings, imaging spectrometer that can accommodate up to 3 different detectors.
- Operates over a wide spectral range of 200nm to 1600nm, allowing characterization of a wide range of materials such as semiconductor and biological samples.
- Ingenious design includes an embedded digital imaging camera for real time viewing of the sample.
- Configure either as a down-looking or side-looking microspectrometer, for samples mounted inside an upright cryostat for temperature controlled measurements.
- Can accommodate multiple lasers, for unmatched flexibility and ease of use at a fraction of the cost of similar microspectrometer.
- Fully controlled by our state-of-the-art LabSpec software.
- Perfect tool for photoluminescence, electroluminescence, and photo-reflectance measurements at the microscopic level.
Manufactured by HORIBA
CCD 1024 x 256 OE3
IGA 512 x 25
200nm – 1050nm
800nm – 1600nm
190nm – 1600nm4
XYZ (manual or motorized options available)
1Depends on choice of objective, filters and detectors
2For 1200g/mm grating and open electrode CCD
3BIUV, BIVS, BIDD formats available for specific quantum efficiency requirements
4Needs two detectors to cover entire range
5Other options available upon request