The XploRA™ brings chemical identification directly to your microscope. The XploRA can be coupled to both upright and inverted microscopes, allowing analysis of all sample types, ranging from semiconductors and nano-materials, through to biological cells and tissues.
The system provides the established performance of HORIBA Scientific Raman microscopes at a surprising price. Combining microscopy and chemical analysis the XploRA™ retains the full functionality of your microscope coupled with high performance Raman spectroscopy. The XploRA™ Raman microscope is powered by LabSpec 6 software, which offers an intuitive, flexible environment for data acquisition, processing and display.
Compact and rugged in design, the XploRA™ is easy to use and transport due to its minimal footprint, making it the ideal smart microscope for every R&D, QA/QC and forensic lab. Now you can explore the true nature of your sample with rapid compound identification and chemical imaging, with no sample preparation and analysis in normal ambient conditions. This non-destructive technique of analysis will transport you into a new dimension of microscopy.
- Compact design – the system has a surprisingly small footprint, ensuring valuable lab space is not wasted
- Rugged optical design for long term performance stability and minimum downtime
- No compromise light microscopy – enjoy the full benefits of a research grade optical microscope, including advanced visualisation options such as dark field, phase contrast and DIC
- Compatible with atomic force microscopes for combined Raman-AFM and TERS (Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy)
- Multiple laser wavelengths – ensures optimal results and minimised fluorescence interference from the widest range of sample types
- Full system automation with software control and intuitive operation – non-expert operators can get results fast
- Comprehensive Raman spectral libraries for fast Raman chemical identification
- Automated XYZ stages for Raman imaging and depth profiling
- Automated particle location and chemical ID with ParticleFinder
Manufactured by HORIBA Scientific