Surface Plasmon Resonance imaging (SPRi)
Bio Day 2016
HORIBA Scientific, the world-leader in scientific instrumentation, is pleased to invite you to our workshop which was focused on Life Sciences. This one-day event is dedicated to introducing recent applications in Life Sciences. A series of presentations from key users will be followed after discussions and demonstrations of our instruments with our team of experts.
|Who should attend?|
| Anyone from fundamental research, medical research, drug discovery or biotechnology involved in various fields such as:
Date: 21st April , 2016
Location: Peking University, Beijing, China
- HORIBA Scientific (Jobin Yvon technology)
- College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Peking University
- Beijing National Laboratory for Molecular Sciences
- Kazunari AKIYOSHI - Kyoto University
- David BIRCH - University of Strathclyde
- Róbert E. GYURCSANYI - Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- Bin Ren - Xiamen University
Click here for more information on the Program
- The registration fee covers all lectures, a complete set of the lecture presentations, lunch and coffee break.
- The registration fee does not include travel costs, accommodation and dining in the evening.
- Access to the conference is possible only after complete payment of registration fee.
- An invoice will be sent upon receipt of the payment.
(Before Feb, 29th, 2016)
(Before April 15th ,2016)
|Students||USD 95||USD 120|
|Others||USD 125||USD 160|
- Pay on site : Extra expenses 10%.
- If you attend FluoroFest and BioDay together, you will enjoy the 10% off discount.
- Copy of the student card is required
Click here for more information FluoroFest 2016 in China