- Common Question and Technical Information
- HORIBA to Supply Water Quality Sensor to NASA
HORIBA received an order from the United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), to supply water quality sensors to be used in the medical intravenous (IV) fluid production device... Read more
- Enabling the intravenous fluid production in the space
C-131 Compact Potassium Ion Meter
With the C-131, potassium ion concentration measurement is as simple as placing a tiny sample on the meter's flat sensor. Micro volume measurements possible from a single drop (0.1ml to few micro) sample solution. This lightweight, pocket-sized meter is suitable for research and industrial applications in diverse fields and is particularly convenient for measuring potassium concentrations in soil samples and in solutions used in hydroponic agriculture.
- The measurement process simply involves placing the sample on the meter's flat sensor. Micro volume measurements possible from a single drop (0.1ml to few micro) sample solution.
- Automatic range switching gives a wide display range and facilitates highly precise measurements.
- The meter employs a highly selective flat ion electrode. As it is unreceptive to other ions, the electrode takes highly accurate measurements of potassium ion concentrations.
- Ultrathin and lightweight, the meter can be easily carried to any location for on-site testing.
Manufactured by HORIBA
Potassium ion electrode
- COMPACT ION METER <CARDY> C-122、C-131、141
Japanese and English instruction combined
(Member registration required）