- Common Question and Technical Information
- HORIBA to Supply Water Quality Sensor to NASA
HORIBA received an order from the United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), to supply water quality sensors to be used in the medical intravenous (IV) fluid production device... Read more
- Enabling the intravenous fluid production in the space
Ammonia ion electrode (combination) 5002A-10C
0.1 to 1,000 mg/L NH3
Adjust more than pH 12
Applicable temperature range
0 to 50℃
Response time (90%)
Within 30 seconds when substituting low concentration to high concentration Within 2 minutes when substituting high concentration to low concentration
Applicable reference electrode
• The response time is the time which is required to reach 90% response when the ion concentration is gradually changed from 10-4 mol/L to 10-2 mol/L with the solution stirred.
*1: 90% response when ion concentration is changed to 10-6 mol/L ∼ 10-2 mol/L
*2: 95% response when ion concentration is changed to 10-3 mol/L ∼ 10-1 mol/L
*3: 95% response when ion concentration is changed to 10-4 mol/L ∼ 10-2 mol/L
*4: 95% response when ion concentration is changed to 10-4 mol/L ∼ 10-1 mol/L
• The selection coefficient is a ratio of the limit concentration of coexisting ions (mol/L) to the ion concentration to be measured (mol/L); The value of 1000 means that the coexisting ions can be permitted up to 1000 times the ion measured and ''not acceptable'' means that chemical change occurs in the solid response membrane.
- Ammonia ion electrode (combination) 5002A-10C
(Member registration required)
The materials accessible from this website were current at the time of posting.
Please note that the material may differ from that provided with the product.