HORIBA acquires UK based company MIRA Ltd.
HORIBA, Ltd. acquires the entire business operations of MIRA Ltd., the United Kingdom registered vehicle engineering consultancy and testing services provider. The acquired business includes testing and development operations, utilizing MIRA’s extensive proving ground and the comprehensive test facilities, combined with design and engineering capabilities.
HORIBA's goal is to integrate these competences into its Automotive Test Systems segment to complement its established strength in analysis and measurement technologies for automotive development and regulatory compliance. HORIBA will expand its business and add new products and services at the cutting-edge of next-generation mobility development, in areas such as autonomous vehicles, electric vehicles and ultra-low fuel consumption vehicles.
Automotive Test Systems
HORIBA Automotive Test Systems is a leading supplier in the fields of engine test systems, driveline test systems, brake test systems, wind tunnel balances and emissions test systems. More than just the world's leading supplier of emissions testing systems, HORIBA ATS is able to provide total solutions to its customers, with full turnkey capability.
Not only can we provide you the tools to test in your own facility - we can also do the testing for you as part of our HORIBA Contract Testing Services. From simple engine testing to sophisticated dynamic research and development for engines and drivelines - HORIBA is your complete testing partner.
- Jan 27, 2015 - Automotive Testing Expo China 2015
- Jun 2, 2015 - HORIBA Tech Days in Tulln
- Jan 27, 2015 - SAE Brake Exhibition & Colloquium
- Jan 27, 2015 - Automotive Testing Expo North America 2015
- Jun 2, 2015 - HORIBA STARS European User Group Meeting
- Jan 27, 2015 - Automotive Testing Show & Expo 2015
- Dec 9, 2014 - HORIBA CONCEPT 2015 (Conference for Combustion Emissions Particulates and Testing)
HORIBA ATS serves manufacturers and suppliers in every industry that utilizes internal combustion and turbine engines, including:
- Heavy-Duty On/Off-Road
- Lawn and Garden
- Recreational and Utility Vehicles
In addition, HORIBA ATS serves and cooperates extensively with:
- Regulatory agencies
- Independent test laboratories