OCMA-350 Oil Content Analyzer
Compact and easy to use, the OCMA-350 oil content analyzer provides quick, accurate measurements in the lab or in the field. The instrument measures the amount of oil in water, soil and machined parts for a variety of applications. Some common applications include waste water effluent, bilge water discharge, oil/water separators, contaminated soil and oil on textiles and metal parts. The OCMA-350 uses an excellent extraction solvent called S-316.
- The instrument measurement takes 30-60 seconds using a solvent for the extraction and NDIR method.
- The use of a quartz sample cell keeps the instrument clean from possible spills.
- Oil is extracted using the extremely stable S-316 solvent extractant.
- Users can display analysis results in three different units-mg/l, mg/kg, and Abs.
- The instrument has an easy-to-read backlit liquid crystal display.
- RS-232C interface is standard equipment.
Manufactured by HORIBA
Solvent extraction, NDIR
Water:0 to 200 mg/L, Soil:0 to 1000 mg/kg, Parts:0 to 1 Abs.
0 to 99.9 mg/L; 0.1 mg/L
0 to 9.99 mg/kg; 0.01 mg/kg
0 to 1000 Abs; 0.001 Abs
0 to 9.9 mg/L; ±0.4 mg/L ±1 digit
±1% of full scale
Automatic calibration after the calibration standard is introduced to the instrument
Approx. 6.5 mL, ratio of sample to solvent is 1:1
Measured value; 3 1/2digits LCD with back-light
Self diagnostics, Auto hold function, Calendar clock
RS-232C and centronics printer port
0 to 40 ℃
100 to 240 V AC ±10%,50/60 Hz, 60 VA
200 (H) x 250 (W) x 285 (D) mm
Approx. 5 kg