Atomic Emission Spectroscopy
JY 2000 2
High performance affordable ICP-OES
The JY 2000 2 offers exceptional value with pricing designed to meet even the most challenging budget.
- Optical design providing maximum light throughput to ensure good detection limits.
- Reduced matrix effects with high sensitivity maintained thanks to the radial viewing mode featuring Total Plasma View.
- High performance maintained with low detection limits, typically 5 µg/L for Pb in radial viewing mode.
- Continuous wavelength coverage from 160 to 800nm as a standard with optional extension to 120nm for VUV analysis of the halogen elements or the use of alternative wavelengths.
Manufactured by HORIBA Scientific
Solid-state 40.68 MHz, water cooled
GenCo water chiller for the generator and the coil
Direct exhaust connection for plasma compartment
Fully demountable torch, 3 mm i.d; alumina injector, 12L/min plasma gas, 0.2 L/min sheath gas
Concentric glass nebulizer, cyclonic glass spray chamber, 3 channels peristaltic pump
Thermo-regulated, 0.64 meter focal length, 2400 g/mm grating used in the 1st order with optical resolution <19 pm for 160-800 nm.
160-800 nm (Optional Far UV for extended wavelength range 120-800 nm)
PMT detection with High Dynamic Detection system (HDD®)
- I need an ICP with a solid state detector
- I need a simultaneous ICP
- I need the detection limits offered by an axial or dual view ICP
- I need the best spectral resolution for difficult, line-rich matrices
- I need fast analysis times for a high throughput laboratory
- I need the flexibility of a combined sequential and simultaneous ICP
- I need a custom instrument for a unique environment