The XploRA ONE™ is the highly versatile, yet easy to use, Raman microscope targeted at the industrial and routine analytical sector. It combines optical microscopy, with sensitive Raman analysis in a “ONE shot “ analysis concept. Raman has never been so easy and yet so powerful in the Analytical Lab.
The XploRA ONE™ offers simplicity in design and operation so that the analyst can focus on the sample measurements and routine analysis that is important, obtaining results not just spectra.
It provides class leading sensitivity and confocal detail, full optical microscopy and even has options for HORIBA’s innovative SWIFT™ Raman chemical imaging, yet requires minimal operator training and maintenance. The XploRA ONE™ philosophy ensures that Raman has become an even more accessible analytical technique.
Ideal for applications driven measurements:
- QA/QC analysis
- Raw material validation
- Forensic routine analysis
- Pharmaceutical testing
- Routine inspection
The XploRA ONE™ is the highly versatile Raman microscope that combines ease of use with functionality and performance for the analytical lab:
- Non-destructive testing and analysis
- No sample preparation
- Ideal for chemical analysis and identification
- Spectral databases – for simple interpretation of results
- Automate you Raman analysis– with user defined measurement methods
- Auto-calibration and validation software– ensures your data is always accurate
- Affordable entry into full confocal performance– up to 1µm XY resolution
- Upgradeable to SWIFT fast confocal Raman imaging
- 532nm or 785nm high brightness CLS lasers for optimal results
- Higher sensitivity for speed and improved limits of detection
- Single “one-shot” data acquisition for the full Raman range
- Automated particle location and chemical ID with ParticleFinder
Manufactured by HORIBA Scientific
Integrated internally - 532nm or 785nm CLS high brightness lasers optimised for micron resolved measurements
100cm-1 to 3500cm-1 minimum rnage in ONE-shot operation (depending upon laser)
Imaging flat field spectrometer for use with large area CCD detector
Laser power control:
6 position ND filter module - PC controlled
1024x256 TE air-cooled scientific CCD, USB control, no maintenance vacuum, 16 bit and up to 1.48 MHz readout speed. Offering improved sensitivity and fast Raman acquisition.
Materials/clinical light microscope. Optimised for stability with high quality optics and ergonomic design. Includes Kohler illumination for transmission and reflection illumination, abbe condenser, 10x and 50x objectives (100x objective optional)
Rugged confocal spatial filtering, offering maximum 1µm x1µm lateral resolution for micron scale Raman analysis and imaging (where 100x objective used).
Desktop PC with monitor, keyboard and mouse, pre-loaded with Windows 7TM 32-bit and LabSpec 6 spectral software suite
Environment / Dimensions
449mm x 626mm x 352mm
15oC -28oC optimal environmental temperature range
110/240 VAC standard mains supply
#no water cooling or LN2 supply required
- XploRA ONE Brochure
- XploRA ONE Technical Specification Sheet
- XploRA ONE Accessories
A range of accessories and options are available for the XploRA ONE Raman microscope, including XY mapping stage, SWIFT fast Raman imaging, heating/cooling stage, macro cuvette sampler, microscope objectives, CDRH class (1) enclosure and various software modules.
- XploRA ONE Accessories Brochure