Service, Support & Training
As the world leader in Raman spectroscopy, HORIBA Scientific provides dedicated sales, after sales, and technical support to its customers across the world. The HORIBA Scientific team comprises highly qualified optical, electrical and software engineers and application scientists, all united in their drive to develop Raman spectroscopy still further.
Well equipped applications laboratories allow method development, sample analysis, and hands on training in every possible application field. If preferred, on-site hardware and software training can be organised, with tailored courses to suit every need.
Focussed ‘research seminars’ are also offered, providing insight into the rapid rise of Raman as a routine analytical tool, and illustrating its many varied applications; whether for a University seminar series, or an internal ‘lunch and learn’ meeting, HORIBA Scientific is here to help.
HORIBA Scientific provides full service support for your instrument. With over 40 years of Raman expertise, we are able to support equipment throughout its full lifetime, be it maintaining, upgrading or repairing equipment.
Special aftersales services are available including:
- Extended maintenance contracts.
- System upgrades and equipment refurbishment.
- Equipment re-location (commissioning and de-commissioning).
- Training tutorials and seminars.
Contact our Service team.
Training courses calendar 2016
HORIBA Scientific offers many types of training courses tailored to your particular requirements:
- Thematic training to meet other specialists on the same application domain working on different analytical techniques. This year this training will be on Rare Earth Elements characterization.
- «A la carte» training course at our approved HORIBA Scientific training center: learn and share your experience with other users and acquire the basics of the technique. You will be able to directly use this knowledge for your applications in your own laboratory.
- Training on-site, performed by one of our HORIBA Scientific application experts.
Certificates are given to every attendee for every course
Our trainers are Experts in each Technique. They will provide you with advice and guidance to make the most of your HORIBA Scientific instrument. You will gain confidence and experience in the analysis of your samples.
All trainings are in English
Contact details for Training Courses in France
- Email : email@example.com
- Fax : +33 (0)1 69 09 07 21
- Tel : +33 (0)1 69 74 72 00