- 5x5x15 mm³ motorized approach system for XYZ sample positioning with positioning resolution < 1µm
- 100x100x15 (+/-10%) um³ XYZ piezo closed-loop sample scanner with XY non-linearity of 0.05%, and Z non-linearity of 0.05%
- Noise level: 0.1nm RMS in XY dimension in 200Hz bandwidth with capacitance sensors 'on'
0.02nm RMS in XY dimension @ 100Hz bandwidth with capacitance sensors 'off'
< 0.04nm RMS Z capacitance sensor @ 1000Hz bandwidth
- Maximum sample size: 40x50mm², 15mm thickness.
- Quantilever tuning-fork probe holder
- Integrated miniaturized microwave near-field antenna; 4x4x4 mm³ xyz manual stage for near-field antenna positioning with resolution < 1 µm
- Confocal optical unit with up-straight photon collection and 50µm multimode fiber output coupler
- XYZ closed loop piezo objective scanner
- 100x Plan Apo infinity corrected objective, NA=0.7, working distance: 6mm 30x30x15 μm³
- Video microscope top channel, including LED illuminator and CMOS camera
- Optical diode laser (λ = 515±5 nm), tunable output power 0.01 - 20.0 mW at focal point
- Single photon counting module
- NV bias magnet mounted on objective (vertical direction: -2.5 to +2.5 mT, manually adjustable)
- Operating frequency bandwidth 2.5-3.5 GHz, 10Hz resolution
- Maximum power > 30dBm, with 0.1dB power resolution
- Gain compensated for flat power distribution across the whole frequency bandwidth
- 4 General purpose Input-Output (GPIO) channels with TTL level specification
- 1Gigabit Ethernet connection port for data transmission
- Windows software for control of Smartscan SPM modes
- LabQ software for SNVM (NV fluorescence mode, optically detected magnetic resonance spectroscopy)
- Fluorescence auto-track routine
- Measurement scripting abilities via Jupyter Notebook