RDE International Operations Leader
HORIBA MIRA is a world-class, independent engineering consultancy, operating in multiple locations around the world, to support vehicle manufacturers and their supply chain with cutting-edge engineering and testing expertise.
We offer full-system design, test and integration expertise to automotive, defence, rail and transport industries and also specialise in developing low carbon and autonomous and co-operative driving technologies.
At our headquarters in the Midlands, we have access to one of the most comprehensive vehicle proving grounds which boasts 93km of test tracks and over 35 world-class test facilities and laboratories. Our facilities, combined with the engineering expertise of our 600 strong team makes MIRA Technology Park Europe’s number one location for transport sector R&D.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Establish international RDE testing locations against a robust business plan, and
- Support in the definition of core support services required for each operational unit Establishing the international locations for delivery of local RDE testing – including resources and facilities
Key functions include:
- Establishing the international locations for delivery of local RDE testing – including resources and facilities (in conjunction with provided operational test centres and resources)
- To create working relationships with existing operational units and suppliers of facilities and services
- Proposing and delivering the technical side of international RDE vehicle projects
- Providing the customer focal point for international RDE projects
- Ensuring quality, cost and delivery objectives are met for all RDE projects
- Support in the definition of core support services required for each operational unit