Field Service Representative
HORIBA Automotive Test Systems is a leading supplier in the fields of engine test systems, driveline test systems, brake test systems, wind tunnel balances and emissions test systems. More than just the world's leading supplier of emissions testing systems, HORIBA ATS is able to provide total solutions to its customers, with full turnkey capability.
- Installs, repairs and maintains Horiba products at customer sites; performs in-house repairs of defective customer equipment.
- Maintains in-house repair facilities, including calibration, repair and maintenance of toxic gas monitoring system, maintaining in-house test equipment, etc.
- Provides technical assistance to customers and Horiba departments, including parts and technical question research and assisting with Requests for Quotations.
- Assists with QA of products prior to shipment when required.
- Prepare Field Service Reports with sufficient detail for customer invoicing, warranty charges, labor and materials charges, and policy.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of electronics repair and ability to troubleshoot to component level
- In-depth knowledge of electronic test equipment.
- Position often requires work beyond a normal workday or workweek.
- Must be able to travel extensively, both domestically and internationally
- Must be able to drive an automobile and possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain a passport
- Associate degree in Electronics Preferred
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: 11/25/2019
CONTACT: Kris Opland – Human Resources Ext. 3815
Click to apply.