CCD Lab Technician
HORIBA is a global group of companies that develops, manufactures and provides an extensive array of analytical and measurement equipment to countries around the world. HORIBA Instruments Inc., a leading manufacturer of scientific instruments has an immediate opening for a CCD Lab Technician in the Piscataway, New Jersey facility.
- Soldering skills, ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics are a must
- Hands on mechanical skills and familiar with electronic test equipment such as meters and oscilloscopes.
- Two – Four year degree related to mechanical or electrical engineering and or related work experience.
Horiba offers a full benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life & Disability
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
Visit our website at www.horiba.com
Click to apply