HORIBA UK are looking for an experienced, driven, energetic Events Coordinator to drive, coordinate and improve HORIBA UK led internal/external events.
Utilising both digital and traditional events formats and CRM, this role will work closely with HUK departments and Global Marketing Communications resources, to message HORIBA’s value proposition, promote the vision and values of the HORIBA organisation and increase the awareness of the HORIBA brand in the UK and EMEA.
Below are some of the key responsibilities of the role:
- Organising and overseeing the execution of a range of events, including webinars, aimed for specific and specialised audiences.
- Manage and execute key initiatives such as product launches, customer events, tradeshows, conferences and internal events, in-line with business plans to create brand awareness, generate new business opportunities and support existing client relationships.
- Work alongside the Sales Team to identify and develop external campaigns
- Schedule in briefings and de-briefs with the team due to attend the event to gain feedback for future events.
- Manage ROI for attended events, reporting back to the senior managers.
- Coordinate and manage quotations, billing and vendor invoices within approved budgets.
- Works with external agency partners (design, PR, social) to produce campaign collateral.
- Develop and manage key aspects of the marketing mix across all sales channels - email marketing, advertising (digital and off-line), events, collateral and sales support tools (e.g. brochures, guides), merchandise, sponsorship, budget management and administrative responsibilities.
- Supports the delivery of the Internal Communications plan.
- Responsible for developing and managing merchandise for all sales channels.
- Organise hire vehicles, pool cars and couriers depending on what is required for each event.
- Send out merchandise request requirements in the post when required and maintain stock levels.
- Knowledge of GoToWebinar platform (preferred)
- Experience of handling multiple projects and conflicting demands
- Proven organisational, planning and coordination skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Excel, word, PowerPoint and email marketing software
- Experience of operating in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills and capacity to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Current valid driving licence
We offer a flexible benefits package which includes private medical plan, cashplan, shopping discounts and much more.
If you are interested please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.