A brand new exciting opportunity to work within a growing global entity that is focussed on providing the latest technological solutions to customers. You will be working within a dynamic team prepared to support to all the HORIBA UK user base including remote workers to ensure that business operations are fully supported by reliable and effective IT solutions.
Your role will include:
- Solving first line helpdesk tickets and provide first line support to end users.
- Assist in local IT projects if required.
- Create tickets on the helpdesk for the IT team.
- Be the first point of contact for end users to reach IT for support requests.
- Respond to customer emails.
- Check and analyse helpdesk for any trends to enable better support.
- Add new assets to the asset management tool.
- Ensure inventory of existing items (keyboards, mice, monitors etc)
- Fill out purchase requisitions for IT manager approval.
- Run anti-virus scans on end user systems.
- Run system updates on end user systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Good problem-solving skills.
- GCSE grade 9-4 in English (or English) Language and Mathematics or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts.
- System and software installation and configuration.
- Good customer service skills.
- General interest in IT.
HORIBA also offer flexible benefits such as private medical care, shoppping discounts and so much more.
Please apply direct to email@example.com.