Junior Software Developer
HORIBA UK are recruiting for a brand new role to join the Commissioning Test Automation team.
We are looking for a candidate who can support high-level application development for business process automations on Windows 10, O365, SharePoint, and other complimentary Apps.
Main duties associated with the role:
- Contribute to the approval process by providing technical evaluations and recommendations from basic ideas and design concepts.
- Create detailed specifications and technical plans for the design of approved business applications.
- Assist with application designs and development plans.
- Support the wider team with developing solutions.
- Assisting the team by improving the performance of existing software
- Assist with improvements and bug fixes after deployment.
- Performing trials, testing and quality checks to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
- Supporting the team with projects by maintaining documentation, developing process flows and ensuring SLAs are adhered to.
To be able to we are looking for individuals with skills and experience in:
- Knowledge and experience with Windows10, SharePoint and the O365 suite of applications.
- Knowledge and experience with Databases and SQL.
- Understanding of process flow diagrams.
- Good knowledge of the English language both oral and written.
As a company, HORIBA UK offer flexible benefits such as private medical, health cashplan, shopping and rewards discounts and so much more.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.