Senior Photonics / Spectrometry Product Engineer
Essential Job Functions
- Lead Engineer on new spectroscopy product development, prototyping, assembly, testing and automatic fixtures
- Actual Assembly of prototypes and ramp-up volumes, optical alignments, test concept and campaign development
- Data analysis, Technical Reporting for internal teams and customers, customer support post delivery
- Customer interfacing to support OEM business development, technical support of Sales team in pre-sales situations
- Support creation of technical and marketing documents by our Marcom team
- Gain business intelligence in OEM spectroscopy, undertake competitive comparisons, document roadmaps and technology plans.
- MS or PhD in Photonics, Optical Science, Optoelectronics or Physics/Materials (Semiconductor a plus)
- 5-10+ years in opto-Mechanical System design, industrialization and /or qualification/testing programs.
- Experience in Spectroscopy and/or Imaging Sensors, Scientific Camera design or applications
- Experience in Mechanical design / engineering and/or Zemax optical simulations a plus.
Click to apply.