Senior Software Developer
HORIBA UK are recruiting for a brand new role to join the Commissioning Test Automation team.
We are looking for a candidate who can support high-level application development for business process automations on Windows 10 OS utilising AgilePoint NX, O365, SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate and other complimentary Apps.
Main duties associated with the role:
- Provide technical evaluations and recommendations from basic ideas and design concepts to assist with the approval process
- Create detailed specifications and technical plans for the design of approved business applications.
- Assist with application designs and development plans.
- Support the wider team with developing solutions.
- Assist with improvements and bug fixes after deployment.
- Performing trials, testing and quality checks to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
- Maintaining and supporting systems and improving the performance of existing software
- Leading on software development projects ensuring all requirements and standards are met including process flow, SLAs, design and necessary improvements
To be able to we are looking for individuals with skills and experience in:
- Knowledge and experience with Windows10, SharePoint and the O365 suite of applications.
- Knowledge and experience with Databases and SQL.
- Understanding of process flow diagrams.
- Good knowledge of the English language both oral and written.
- Knowledge and experience with PowerApps, Power Automate.
- Knowledge and experience with VSTA, VBA & C
As a company, HORIBA UK offer flexible benefits such as private medical, health cashplan, shopping and rewards discounts and so much more.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org