Service Engineer - Medical
HORIBA UK are looking for a service engineer providing support and maintenance to the medical diagnostic systems.
- Provide ad-hoc and routine services and repairs to HORIBA medical equipment to HUK customers.
- Carry out breakdown cover and planned preventative maintenance ensuring updates and modifications are carried out as required.
- Provide Hotline/telephone support on a rota and out of hours basis
- Assist the Sales and Technical Teams with demonstrations and instrument installations.
- Responsible for ensuring high levels of customer service are delivered and maintained during and between site visits.
- Ensure service application software is up to date with regard to entering all service reports on to the system, entering spare part movement requests and ordering spare parts for own and customers stock as necessary and in a timely manner.
- Ensure call reports are produced for all tasks including updating the call log and service calendar and maintaining stock levels of spare parts and maintenance kits.
- Liaise with Sales Administration team with regard to spare parts & customer orders.
- Responsible for keeping up to date with new developments and technology and attend any relevant training courses.
Skills and Experience
- HNC/HND or equivalent in Electronic Engineering
- Experience in a Customer Service/customer facing role
- Experience in the administration supporting Service Engineering
- Demonstrable experience of working with and to ISO 9001
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of Software packages – Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, Internet, Database
- Current valid driving licence
This role requires you to have the initiative to work on your own as you will be out on customer sites. However, you will also be proactive and resourceful by working with your colleagues to find solutions. Highly organised, flexible and be willing to travel are also key qualities.
HORIBA offer a full range of benefits including private medical, cashplan, shopping discounts and so much more!
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.