HORIBA UK are looking for an individual who will design, create and maintain software solutions to assist the development, manufacture and support of Company products.
You will also install designed software on to HORIBA UK hardware and monitor performance of systems and make and design improvements.
- Ensure software requirements are accurately defined as part of the defined design processes.
- To support the development and improvement of software solutions and provide time estimates for completion where required.
- To assist in the identification of suitable hardware to enable the successful development of software solutions.
- To devise robust software test and validation procedures and maintain high standards when testing to these procedures.
- To provide support during the product life cycle, including software maintenance updates as required.
- To ensure that software is designed in accordance with ISO 9001 and other relevant standards.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure software is fit for purpose and make recommendations where necessary.
- Provide training on software solutions to internal and external customers.
- Install developed software on to HUK hardware ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Monitor system performance and investigate any issues raised with software and make appropriate recommendations to solve.
- Produce any documentation required to support HUK software solutions
- Robust experience of software development from conception to delivery and knowledge of the ‘V’ model development cycle.
- Experience with C programming on embedded targets.
- Experience with Labview
- Specific PIC32 microcontroller experience, preferably using the MPLAB X development platform and ICD3 programming tool.
- Experience in developing software using multiple Object Orientated Programming (OOP) languages such as C#, WPF, Win Forms or Java (Netbeans).
- Knowledge of XML and Schemas.
- Knowledge of source revision control system
HORIBA UK also offer flexible benefits such as private medical care, shopping discounts, and so much more
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org