HORIBA Scientific is our global team focused on improving and exceeding customers’ present and future needs by integrating the scientific market expertise and resources of HORIBA. HORIBA Scientific product offerings encompass elemental analysis, fluorescence, forensics, GDS, ICP, particle characterization, Raman, spectral ellipsometry, sulfur-in-oil, water quality, and XRF. Prominent absorbed brands include Jobin Yvon, Glen Spectra, IBH, SPEX, Instruments S.A, ISA, Dilor, Sofie, SLM, and Beta Scientific. By combining the strengths of the research, development, applications, sales, service and support organizations of all, HORIBA Scientific offers researchers the best products and solutions while expanding our service and support with a fully global network.
HORIBA Instruments is looking for a Assembly, Supervisor for their Piscataway, New Jersey location.
- Maintains status on all products in the manufacturing area to ensure they are kept on target per customers schedule.
- Assists in establishing manufacturing metrics for the mechanical and electrical areas.
- Maintains adequate supply inventory levels
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Performs audits on various products to ensure mechanical and electrical conformance.
- Identifies various training needs for functional areas.
- Acts as liaison between manufacturing personnel and engineering.
- Working supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills Demonstrated By:
- Ability to establish manufacturing metrics for mechanical and electrical areas.
- Ability to perform audits on various products to ensure mechanical and electrical conformance.
- Ability to generate and maintain accurate manufacturing related documentation.
- Ability to develop and modify production scheduling to ensure the most cost-effective, efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Ability to effectively resolve manufacturing issues with vendors, engineering and subordinates.
EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran Status/Disabilities.
Click to apply