HORIBA Medical carries out concrete policies in Management, Quality, Health & Safety, Environment and Economic (QHSE) in order to achieve our objectives in business and social engagement.
• Develop an agile organization
• Pilot at the group level the implementation of new tools for managing operations
• Identify, capitalize and transmit knowledge and competences
• Ensure that legal and regulatory requirements are adhered to
• Continuously improve the company
• Implement the HORIBA group strategy in the respect of the group’s values
• Put the customers and interested parties at the center of our concerns
• Guarantee the maintainability, the reliability of our products
• Guarantee the quality of the results and ensure the safety of users and products
• Continuously improve process efficiency by focusing on high value-added tasks
• Keep the efficiency of the quality management system QHSE
Health & Safety
Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related traumas and pathologies:
• Place prevention as a central concern of the professional risk
• Preserve the health and safety of employees by privileging priority to collective protection whenever possible
• Consult and involve workers and their representatives in the improvement of their working conditions
• Integrate health and safety management system requirements into operational processes by supporting the relevant managerial roles
Protect the environment by limiting the impacts of our activity and products while responding to environmental issues and communication needs:
• Prevent environmental pollution
• Increase energy savings on our site
• Improve the recycling of our waste
• Reduce the environmental impacts of our products throughout their life cycle
• Become one of the main leaders In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD)
• Develop core competences
• Develop synergies
• Develop new fields of application
• Be pro-active in providing innovative products and services for our customers
• Provide an industrial perspective to ensure product quality and delivery
Download the QHSE Policy (PDF)
HORIBA Medical, headquartered in Montpellier, France as its legal name HORIBA ABX SAS, takes a role as the center of innovation and production of HORIBA Medical group. The company is certified following certifications.
· ISO 9001:2015
It is a Quality Management Standard, internationally recognised standard for the quality management of businesses. It applies to the processes that create and control the products and services an organisation supplies. It prescribes systematic control of activities to ensure that the needs and expectations of customers are met.
· ISO 14001:2015
It is an Environmental Management Standard, internationally recognised standard for the environmental management of businesses. It prescribes controls for those activities that have an effect on the environment. These include the use of natural resources, handling and treatment of waste and energy consumption.
· MDSAP (ISO 13485:2016)
It is a quality system standard designed specifically for medical device companies. It supplements ISO 9001 and has many of the same requirements. However, there are additional requirements for process control, design control, retention of records, accountability, traceability and more.
Do you have any questions or requests? Use this form to contact our specialists.