The AutoTitration Injector is used for running automated and batch titrations with precisely controllable and programmable aliquot sizes and mixing speeds.
The left syringe is used to inject aliquots of liquid into the sample to be scanned. The right syringe is used to mix the sample to be scanned, or to extract aliquots from the sample.
Data are shown as a three-dimensional plot, using the z-axis to represent total volume of titrant delivered
The F-3005 and F-3006 AutoTitrator are fully operated through FluorEssence™ software.
There are two ways to alter the operation of the injector and syringes:
To adjust the basic injector parameters:
- Volume of the syringes
- How fast to aspirate the syringes
- Filling and emptying the left syringe
To modify a batch titration experiment:
- How many aliquots to add
- What volumes they ought to be
- Whether to mix the sample via the right syringe
- Automated and batch titrations
- Controllable and programmable aliquot sizes and mixing speeds
- Sample preparation and experiments time-saver
- Eliminate technician to technician method variability