DYNAS3 LI is a range of absorbing and motoring machines for all test applications in the field of spark ignition and compression ignition engines. Low moments of inertia and high overload capacity together with speed gradients above 12.000 rpm/s guarantee a highly dynamic response.
The DYNAS3 LI is part of the DYNAS3 Series and were developed for testing a wide range of modern engines. Air cooling by blowers simplifies dynamometer installation and does not require tapping into other cooling systems inside the test cell. The state-of-the-art and future-oriented technology of the DYNAS3 Series guarantees a long-term dynamometer solution at a low-cost investment.
- Designed to cover a wide range of test specimen
- High acceleration rate due to low-inertia
- Compact motor design with power range up to 460 kW
- Air-cooled dynamometer for easy installation and upgrading of existing test cells
- Measuring flange for highest torque measurement accuracy of real shaft torque