- Data collected on schedule via TCP/IP connection.
All stations have to be accessible via TCP/IP protocol via VPN (recommended) or plain Internet connection.
- EcoWeb runs on Windows Server with Microsoft SQL server installed.
- All reporting and administration is done via web interface (requires relatively modern web browser).
Connection and Data Logging
- All stations should provide ability to collect data from them via TCP/IP connection.
- HORIBA IO-Expander (and mini / micro versions) data loggers are supported out of the box.
- Other data loggers would require an import module to be added, if specifications of data protocol are available.
- All data stored in Microsoft SQL database.
- Since amount of collected data grows up, for performance sake it is wise to move some data into Archive.
- The EcoWeb provides easy mechanism to move data to and from archives, which is drastically improved performance.
- There are several default reports available, in both graphical and tabular form with possibility to export to PDF/Word/Excel
- The averages – average values for specific components/time interval/stations
- The Histogram chart
- Correlation charts
- Out of limits tabular and graphic reports
- The reporting is flexible, and it is possible to add Ambient Air Network specific reports, if specification for such report would be provided.
- Detailed user manual, administration manuals and deployment manual are available in English.