Key Benefits of the FHR Series Spectrometers:
- High speed – Reduced experiment times
- Robust cast body construction – Provides optimal performance without wavelength shifts and signal loss
- Specially designed, fully automated direct grating drive – Exceptional repeatability and accuracy without compromising speed
- Automated slits – Full software control of experiments
- Dual grating turret capability – Convenience of two gratings
- Swing away mirror option – Allows for lateral port selection
- Integrates wit the FHR h full line of HORIBA Jobin Yvon accessories – For easy configuration of spectroscopy systems
- Compatible with HORIBA Jobin Yvon SynerJY® Software, LabVIEW VIs available – Simple and complete instrument control with full analysis capabilities
There is a wide selection of gratings to choose from depending on optical requirements. Gratings are 32 x 32 mm for the MicroHR. There are three different types of gratings available; classically ruled, holographic, and blazed holographic. There is also a flat mirror that may be ordered for the dual grating turret option. Please click on the link below to view all our grating options.
In addition to wavelength control the Triax Series has an optional automated turret control and automated control of the optional internal five position filter wheel. There are multiple software platforms to choose from for spectrometer control and acquisition. Please click on the link below to view all our software choices.
The Triax Series is compatible with many optical accessories to create your custom solution. Please click on the link below to view some of our optical accessories.