- High measurement accuracy over the whole measurement range
- For all established liquid fuels including Ethanol up to 100%
- Optional fast data exchange with 100 Hz ( EtherCat, CanOpen)
- Easy integration via standard interfaces
- Easy, engine-specific adjustment of parameters like fuel pressure, temperatures, and circulation rates for a wide range of applications
- Automated fuel change and venting routines
- Continuous evaluation of statistical characteristic values
- User friendly touch panel
Integrated pumps and temperature control system ensure an accurate temperature level for measuring and for the engine fuel circuit. Installed control modules enable the operator to adjust fuel pressures and circulation rates in correlation with given, engine-specific parameters. An optional heating module makes fuel outlet temperatures up to 60 °C possible. An optional vacuum controller adjusts outlet pressures down to -0,5bar relative. For pressures above 1 bar relative, an optional fuel inlet regulator adjusts the customer’s fuel supply pressure to the required FQ-2100DP system pressure.
A control unit with an operator touch panel directly integrated into the system ensures handling of the FQ-2100DP. This unit gives a quick and easy system overview and reports the current measurement data and parameter settings. A remote control option via various standard interfaces makes integration into test automation systems possible.