- Wide range compatibility:
0 - 1000 μS/cm, 0 - 10000 μS/cm (Sensor FS-07F).
- Automatic display range switching
- Accommodates various types of temperature compensation
- Concentration conversion function
- Chemical resistant two-electrode carbon sensor
Can measures conductivity of low concentration. Its dual calculation circuits and software, combined with carbon sensors, enable measurements ranging without switching. The HE-960LC can be used as a process concentration meter, and also to monitor changes in the concentration of specified chemicals.
|Measurement range||0 - 1000 μS/cm (cell constant: 0.1/cm)*|
|0 - 10000 μS/cm (cell constant: 1/cm)*|
|0 to 1000 µS/cm||+/- 0.5% FS||-|
|0 to 2000 µS/cm||-||+/- 0.5% FS|
|2000 to 10000 µS/cm||-||+/- 0.5% FS|
|0.0 to 100 deg.C||+/- 0.5 deg.C|
* Measurement range of raw conductivity
Do you have any questions or requests? Use this form to contact our specialists.