- Highly precise, highly stable temperature compensation function
Control fluctuations in measured values in the region of 18 MΩ·cm resistivity to within a minimum 0.02 MΩ·cm over a water temperature range of 15 °C to 35 °C.
- 50 m extension possible for sensor cables
- 2-channel simultaneous measurement
- Independent 4 contact alarms
- Abundant in-house calibration equipment
•HORIBA Advanced Techno resistivity meters are only shipped after cellconstant inspection is performed on the resistivity sensors and inspectionfor temperature sensor instrumental errors is implemented using calibration equipment that has been adjusted with high-traceability reference equipment.
•The sensors can also be combined with a converter for integrated calibration in advance of shipping.
- Communication device ability (RS-485)
- Utilization of lead-free solder