Inductively Coupled Plasma - Optical Emision Spectroscopy
What Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectroscopy? What information will you get on your samples with this analysis technique?
HORIBA Scientific develops and manufactures high performance ICP-OES spectrometers for more than 35 years.
• The new Ultima Expert LT provides high performance at affordable price for laboratories with challenging samples.
• Ultima Expert LT integrates high efficiency Jobin Yvon optical design capable to achieve optimal performance for a large variety of sample types and matrices.
• Ultima Expert LT is driven by the powerful Analyst software featuring a large variety of analytical functionalities for tailored control and analysis.
• The robustness of the Ultima Expert LT makes it ideal for applications common to mining, chemicals manufacture, salt production, wear metals in oil analysis, petrochemical and metallurgical production
• Gain in performance with the Ultima Expert LT for your most challenging applications!
|Generator||Solid state, 40.68 MHz, water-cooled|
|Torch||Fully demountable torch, 3 mm internal diameter alumina injector, glass inner and outer tubes|
|Sample introduction||Concentric glass nebulizer and glass cyclonic spray chamber, 3 channels peristaltic pump, sheath gas device|
|Optical system||Thermally stabilized, 1 meter focal length, 2400 g/mm grating used in 1st and 2nd order with optical resolution <5 pm for 120-320 nm and <11 pm for 320-800 nm|
|Detection||Dual PMT detection|
Do you have any questions or requests? Use this form to contact our specialists.