LAQUA DS-72 meter measures conductivity, resistivity, salinity, total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature parameters and complies with industrial pharmacopoeia standards (JIS, USP, EP, JP and CP).
The meters’ auto diagnostic function allows the user to make sure that the instruments will always give high performance and reliable measurements. Fully GLP/GMP compliant, the LAQUA can be connected to an external printer. To ensure traceability, all results are recorded together with sample name, user ID and calibration information.
We offer a comprehensive range of conductivity electrodes adapted to all type of application and sample. Recognised for their stability and longevity, HORIBA’s electrodes provide accurate measurement in all conditions.
LAQUA’s large capacitance touch screen panel:
- The display is easy to understand and functions menu is shown
- Switch between digital real time graphs or analogue displays during measurement with just flick of a finger
- Full on-screen support on the meter via an electronic user guide with colour pictures that can be called-up at any time, a problem-solving guide for calibration and measurement
- Easy navigation for meter and display available for electrode condition check
- Full support for various pharmaceutical pure water guidelines (USP/EP/JP/CP)
- Auto-hold function for calibration and measurement
- Simultaneous connection to a GLP/GMP compatible printer and computer
- Digital memory - maximum 2,000 sets of measurement data can be recorded
- USB-PC communication and USB memory
- Multi-language support (Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean)
Meter Kit Available:
The appearance of items in the picture are subject to change in each region.
- LAQUA DS-72 Cond/Res/Sal/TDS colour touch screen LCD meter
- 3552-10D Platinum/Platinum black, glass-body, k=1.0 conductivity electrode with integrated temperature sensor
- 503-S: 84 uS/cm, 1413 uS/cm, 12.88 mS/cm, and 111.8 mS/cm conductivity standard solutions (250ml each)
- Electrode stand