Includes everything necessary to analyze the following samples:
- Direct (raw exhaust)
- Evaporative emission (from SHED)
Supports testing of the following engine types (items with an asterisk require optional heated filter):
- Small utility engines* (e.g., lawn mowers)
- Slim, compact case houses HFID detector, sampler, and control unit.
- Stand-alone operation for a variety of applications.
- Exceptionally wide range of concentrations.
- Easy transport and operation.
- HFID based on MEXA-7000 series - world standard instrumentation for emission analysis.
- Digital input/output via RS-232 connection.
- Heated filter with sample probe
- HF-04: for diesel engines and direct-injection gasoline engines
- HF-05: for two-cycle engines and general-purpose engines
- Heated line for sample-inlet connection, 2/3/4/6 meter, 113/191°C
- Temperature controller for heated filter and line
- Analog output: 0-1/0-10 V
- Leak check function