- SO2 and TRS measurement: To enhance after-treatment system research and development to evaluate sulfur poisoning in de-NOx system, such as LNT (Lean NOx Trap) and Four Way Catalyst (NOx and PM reduction system simultaneously).
- Total sulfur measurement: "Lubricant Oil Consumption" using the sulfur trace method
*1: Total reduced sulfer
- Measurable compounds: S02, TRS*1, Both SO2 and TRS simultaneously and Total-S
- High sensitivity, wide range and fast response
- Compact and low power consumption products
- The instrument is equipped with a heated sampling pump so it can measure engine exhaust gases without an additional sampling system. As an optional function, the MEXA-1170SX can be operated from the main control unit (MCU) of a HORIBA MEXA-7000 series, as well as from the control panel on the MEXA-1170SX.