- Short 3-second measurement cycle supports concentration control for 300-mm processes
A short measurement cycle of approximately three seconds makes it possible to track concentrations very close to real time. Supports fine-tuned concentration control for batch-type-bath as well as single-bath cleaning devices.
- Compact design helps reduce cleaning-device footprint
The compact design reduces the monitor's footprint by about a third*, reducing the amount of space required by the cleaning device. The monitor is easily integrated with the cleaning device.
*Based on comparison with the HORIBA CS-342 series.
- Reduces lot defects in the cleaning process for improved yield
Output from the monitor is used for automated spiking control of the SC-2 solutions, enabling cleaning with a high reproducibility rate. As a result, lot defects decrease in the cleaning process, which helps to boost the overall yield.
- Fully automatic measurement and simple control
All the user has to do is set up the SC-2 solution supply. Measurement is fully automatic, so no user control is required once the measurement has begun. Air is used for reference spectral measurement, removing the need for a utility water supply.
- Comprehensive measures to eliminate air bubbles enable measurement of high-temperature samples
A built-in bubble removal function removes air bubbles immediately before the flow cell, allowing continuous measurement of the solution as it is flowing. If the monitor has an integrated cooling unit, high-temperature samples can be sent directly to the monitor. Temperature compensation is carried out automatically.
- The monitor uses a low-voltage (24 V DC) with a load of approximatley 45 W gives good energy efficiency. An internal leakage sensor is installed to detect solution leaks, so that the supply of SC-2 solutions can be shut off in the event of an emergency.