Key Benefits of the iHR Series Spectrometers:
- Up to four ports (two entrance and two exit)
- Kinematic turret with easy access hatch
- High-speed USB and additional hub port
- Purge port for UV and near-IR
- Easy CCD focus and alignment with external locking mechanism
- Choice of 2 mm slits for high resolution or 7 mm slits for high throughput
- No re-diffracted light
There is a wide selection of gratings to choose from depending on optical requirements. Gratings are 32 x 32 mm for the MicroHR. There are three different types of gratings available; classically ruled, holographic, and blazed holographic. There is also a flat mirror that may be ordered for the dual grating turret option. Please click on the link below to view all our grating options.
In addition to wavelength control the Triax Series has an optional automated turret control and automated control of the optional internal five position filter wheel. There are multiple software platforms to choose from for spectrometer control and acquisition. Please click on the link below to view all our software choices.
The Triax Series is compatible with many optical accessories to create your custom solution. Please click on the link below to view some of our optical accessories.