- Short 3-second measurement cycle supports concentration control for 300-mm processes
The short measurement cycle of approximately three seconds makes it possible to track concentrations very close to real time. Supports fine-tuned concentration control for batch-type-bath as well as single-bath cleaning devices.
- Compact design helps reduce cleaning-device footprint for easy integration.
The compact design reduces the monitor's footprint by about a third*, thus reducing the amount of space required in the cleaning device.
*Based on comparison with the HORIBA CS-340 series.
- Reduces lot defects in the cleaning process for improved yield
Output from the monitor is used for automated spiking control of the SPM solutions, enabling cleaning with a high reproducibility rate. As a result, lot defects decrease in the cleaning process, which helps to boost the overall yield.
- Fully automatic measurement and simple controlMeasurement is fully automatic once the unit has been installed and the measurement cycle has been started. Air is used for reference spectral measurement, removing the need for a utility water supply.
- Comprehensive measures to eliminate air bubbles enable continuous measurement.
A built-in bubble removal function removes air bubbles immediately before the flow cell, allowing continuous measurement of the solution as it is flowing.
- The monitor uses a low-voltage (24 V DC), with a load of approximately 45 W it is energy efficiency. An internal leakage sensor is also installed to detect solution leaks, so that the supply of SPM solutions can be shut off in the event of an emergency.