- Defining and running user-level process macros (called workflows in STARS). These capture complete test activity and data flow processes by creating turnkey workflows that can be simply executed
- Test preparation and execution using braking functions, test schedules and workflows
- Safe control and monitoring of the brake test stand in all modes of operation
- Execution of manually or automatically operated tests. Control via a handheld unit or directly through the STARS user-interface
- Acquisition, monitoring, visualization and reporting of measured or derived parameters, such as speed, force, pressure, torque, temperature, power etc.
- Logging of events during the test, such as system messages and user entered comments