A versatile building block that can easily be incorporated into any optical system, its features include:
- Full automation of wavelength, exit and entrance slits, and shutter
- Choice of control interface: USB, or F-link for plug-n-play integration with DeltaFlex components
- Integral shutter saves space and components in your optical path
- (shutter may be controlled in software and/or electronically from your own interlock circuit e.g. to protect sensitive detectors)
- Rugged, compact construction
- Low time dispersion and high throughput
This unique range of features makes the TDM monochromator an ideal choice for applications requiring compact wavelength selection. Three models cover the spectral range from 200nm to 1600nm: TDM-800 (200-800nm), TDM-1200 (300-1200nm) and TDM-1600 (400-1600nm).
The TDM monochromator is a core component of our DeltaFlex range of fluorescence lifetime systems and is therefore readily available with a host of adapters and accessories such as our PPD detectors and diode light sources.