MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The key purpose of this role is to achieve and exceed Sales and Profitability targets set by the Sales Manager and Director.
The other key objective of the role is to develop,maintain and grow an active territory sales pipeline in order to drive sales and improve on the territory performance.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follow and maintain HUK’s Medical objectives and KPIs.
· Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for effective performance of the role.
· Attend or complete training courses as required.
· Proactively promote and follow HSE practices, manage risk and take appropriate action with regard to reporting and avoiding all incidents, near misses and hazards.
· To promote the vision and values of the HORIBA organisation
· To take part in continuous improvement initiatives and projects including those associated with “BlackJack”
· Flexible to carry out any other tasks in accordance with departmental and organisational needs.
· Appropriate national/international travel.
The above is not an exhaustive list, and you will be expected to perform duties in order to facilitate the department and organisation in achieving its’ objectives.
Skills and Experience:
· Experience using Software packages (Word, Excel, Lotus notes, Internet, Powerpoint)
· Based within Territory
· Clean UK driving License
· Proven Sales Experience
· Qualified BMS
· Experience in selling to the NHS
· Experience in the tendering process
· CRM experience
· Haematology/biochemistry/haemostasis knowledge
· Excellent organisation skills
· Excellent oral and written Communication
· Excellent Time Management
· Able to work as part of a team
· Relationship building
· Helpful, flexible & adaptable
· Smart Appearance (due to the role being customer facing)
To apply for this role, please send cover letter and CV to HR.UK@Horiba.com